• Skilled at using wireframing and prototyping tools:
✓Axure ✓Balsamiq ✓Marvel ✓Sketch
• Hands-on experience with Adobe CC programs:
✓Illustrator ✓Photoshop ✓Experience Design
• Proficient knowledge of Front End tools:
- Skills to create applications compatible with the user's information processing systems
- Ability to design functional websites and apps in accordance with information architecture principles
- A solid understanding of universal design principles with a heavy focus on user interfaces
- Skills in both paper and digital prototyping
- Experience in persona creation, storyboards, screen mockups, and flow diagrams
- Hands-on experience with wireframing tools
- Profound knowledge of iterative design processes and emerging user interfaces
- Ability to address and evaluate usability issues, conduct heuristic evaluations
- Experience in planning and administering usability tests
- Knowledge in research methods including contextual inquiry, card sorting, and cognitive task analysis
- Ability to design, plan and deliver field studies
Front End Experience:
- Experience in developing web and mobile based applications that improves user experience
- Proficiency in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent understanding of Responsive Web Design and Adaptive Web Design
- Experience in the development of web and mobile-based applications
- Advertising: Experience in creative departments. Lead teams of up to twelve professionals in local and global advertising campaigns. Deep understanding of the inner-workings of advertising.
- Marketing: Experience in diverse marketing programs. Ability to plan and execute creative, sales oriented, results-focused marketing solutions. Excellent communication skills.
- Branding: Experience in brand identity design and brand communication. Delivery of various branding application projects and executed indoor and outdoor branding activities.
ePath Learning - New London, CT
Software UI/UX Designer (2017- Present)
RDB Group - Istanbul, TR
Creative Group Lead (2013-2014)
· Planned advertising campaigns and assisted in overhauling advertising strategies for a variety of clients including Apple/Bilkom, Colgate/Palmolive and Turkish Airlines.
· Created advertising concepts for clients, acting as the senior copywriter and the editor; created content for print materials in national newspaper and magazines, internet, TV and radio commercials, web banners, client websites and digital corporate communications.
· Executed synchronized campaigns to deliver messages across multiple channels to meet the consumer by using innovative brand application methodologies and approaches.
Vagabond Marketing Solutions - Istanbul, TR
Creative Lead (2010-2013)
· Managed advertising campaigns in print and social media within the scope of Mercedes-Benz Türk A.Ş including Financial Services, After-Sales and El2/ Used1/ Truckstore/ Busstore.
· Prepared advertising strategies for several clients including the launch of Istanbul Kemerburgaz University.
· Managed the brand repositioning of nationwide construction projects.
Gerekli Seyler / Odagraf Branding Agency - Istanbul, TR
Creative Lead (2005-2008)
· Conducted brand positioning and brand application projects in multiple platforms and channels for clients including Cadburry/Schweppes, Garanti Bank, and İş Bank.
· Developed concept and content for branding communication strategies.
· Developed messaging workflow of 280+ contracted suppliers, using operational research methods.
Intro Production - Istanbul, TR
Copyriter / Account Supervisor (2003-2004)
· Supervised medical advertising campaigns for pharmaceutical clients including Abbott, Astra Zeneca, Aventis, Bayer, Bilim, Boehringer Ilgenheim, Lilly, MSD, Novartis, Pfizer, and Roche.
· Worked as an account supervisor and copy editor, created content for visual and printed materials for healthcare marketing communications. Developed strategic and creative briefs for information sessions, medical congresses and various gathering events.
Link / McCann-Erickson - Istanbul, TR
Jr. Copywriter (2001-2003)
· Worked as a copywriter and redacteur, created content for visual and printed materials of various clients such as Lassa, Siemens, and Ülker.
· Developed and edited the content of SAAB automotive website.
M.S. in Human Factors in Information Design GPA: 3.5 (2016)
Bentley University Graduate School of Business - Waltham, Massachusetts
M.A. in Advertising Design GPA: 3.9 (2012)
Bilgi University Graduate School of Social Sciences - Istanbul, TR
Thesis: In Search of Insights: A Broad Analysis of Emotional Triggers in Award-Winning TV Advertisements
B.S. in Industrial Engineering
Istanbul University Engineering Faculty - Istanbul, TR